Buns hairstyle is among the first options of many girls on a dynamic day. A messy bun is fit for a laidback day, a ballerina bun for a formal occasion, and a braided one for a special event. Yet, if you are heading for a carefree, enjoyable day, it is wisely advised to choose space buns. Space buns are the perfect way to inject a little fun into your style when you’re heading to a summer festival or an outdoor party. But how to style this vigorous hairstyle properly? Here are some easy steps for you to follow.
What To Prepare
– A hairbrush
– Some bobby pins
– Scrunchies for energetic girls
– Hairspray product
Start Styling Your Hair
– Brush your hair: This step is very familiar to every girl before styling any hairstyles. Make sure your hair is smooth and free of any tangles or knots.
– Part your hair: Using the other side of your comb to part the hair from the middle. Create a straight parting line down to the nape of your neck.
– Make ponytails on two sides: Gather each section and put it into a ponytail toward the top back of your head. The base of the ponytails is where your space buns are, so adjust it right in the place you want. Try to make the second one at an equal height so your space buns aren’t lopsided.
– Create buns: Take the left ponytail and twist it, then wrap it around the base. You can use a bobby pin to secure it tightly. Then, repeat the same action on the other side.
– Seal the look: Spritze a little hairspray to seal the buns right at their form. You can add some accessories or scrunchies to your buns to make it look more stunning and splendid.
Now, let’s take a look at some dynamic results of this space buns hairstyle: